RE: [civilwarwest] Re: # 2 Re: Roswell, P.O.W., etc.

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2006

      Raul,

      I tossed a Yes vote at them.

      Tom

      -----Original Message-----
      From: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com [mailto:civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rbaquero@...
      Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 4:39 PM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [civilwarwest] Re: # 2 Re: Roswell, P.O.W., etc.

      I'm not spanish guy, there is a deep confution regarding this Language, the real name is CASTELLANO,  coming form the spanish province of Castilla in Spain, I'm a latinamerican from Cuba who speak** Castellano** and now a proud American citizen, " spanish "  is a nationality,  is the one who born in Spain , please don't forget to VOTE at the ABC-News TV www.wftv.com  ASAP regarding the **Florida Confederate License Plate **, I did vote YES ! and also sent an e-mail to Martie Salt explaining her why, take care .

      - Raul