RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Sherman and Selma

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 11, 2006
      Like I have mentioned before, Sherman hated the secession not the people
      although he understood that they were the ones who voted for the secession
      and thus therefore they as well as the soldiers who bled and died for that
      choice will pay too. It wasn't just those in uniform who wanted to have a
      war and it wasn't only the soldiers who paid for it as a result.
      That has occurred though out history in a much greater manner than that
      exhibited by Sherman.
      Tom