Re: A Visit to Mill Springs

  • brainbent
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, Tom Gilbert <tomgilbert68@...>
      wrote:

      > I wish I did .. I left my camera sitting on my desk at home ..
      could have gotten some nice ones there .. the park has some huge oak
      (I think) trees and is very quaint and pretty .. I think I read that
      the park has been in existance for a long time, maybe over 100
      years, and they have a group that does a very good job keeping it
      nice and clean..tom g

      I also visited Mill Springs last month in a Kentucky whirlwind
      tour. Visited Perryville, Mill Springs, Munfordville and Richmond.

      I managed to snap a few photos at Mill Springs and have posted them
      to a new photo folder for the group titled 'Mill Springs'.

      Hope you enjoy.