Re: A Visit to Mill Springs

  • Tom Gilbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
      I wish I did .. I left my camera sitting on my desk at home .. could have gotten some nice ones there .. the park has some huge oak (I think) trees and is very quaint and pretty .. I think I read that the park has been in existance for a long time, maybe over 100 years, and they have a group that does a very good job keeping it nice and clean..tom g

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • brainbent
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, Tom Gilbert <tomgilbert68@...>
        wrote:

        > I wish I did .. I left my camera sitting on my desk at home ..
        could have gotten some nice ones there .. the park has some huge oak
        (I think) trees and is very quaint and pretty .. I think I read that
        the park has been in existance for a long time, maybe over 100
        years, and they have a group that does a very good job keeping it
        nice and clean..tom g

        I also visited Mill Springs last month in a Kentucky whirlwind
        tour. Visited Perryville, Mill Springs, Munfordville and Richmond.

        I managed to snap a few photos at Mill Springs and have posted them
        to a new photo folder for the group titled 'Mill Springs'.

        Hope you enjoy.