FW: GDG- Took Ground Home - Adams County News - July 15, 1913

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      I wonder how often this happened at different battlefields. I'll bet it was
      not uncommon....

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
      303.451.6376 Huddleston.r@...

      "Don't argue with someone who claims the earth is flat. You haven't given it
      a second thought, whereas he has spent 20 years thinking about and obsessing
      over why it is flat."