Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Will Wallace

  • nickrelee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 6:50 PM
      WHL Wallace is one of those bright spots in the Union command at Shiloh.  I've always wondered what he and Peabody would have done had they lived thru the war, both seemed to be above average at Shiloh.
      --Nick Kurtz

      In a message dated 7/25/2006 3:17:18 PM Mountain Daylight Time, tmix@... writes:

      I meant Will but I also meant Division as there were no Corps at that time in that army. My bad.

      Will was shot at Shiloh but he did respond to the fight adequately prior to his mortal wound early in the fight.

      Tom