Pea Ridge

  • kamills
    Message 1 of 59 , May 11, 2001
      Margaret

      If you have the time, would you care to explain what Earl Van Dorn
      did? I really don't know too much about Pea Ridge and would like
      to learn more.

      Thank you
      Andy

      For� a prime example of what not to do in terms of� a commander
      looking after himself and not looking after his men, try� Earl Van
      Dorn in the Pea Ridge campaign.

      Regards,

      Margaret
    • Dan Giallombardo
      Message 59 of 59 , Aug 1, 2005
        Yeah, I know how that goes....Dan

        > In a message dated 7/29/2005 9:33:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        > GnrlJEJohnston@a... writes:
        >
        > Also, wasn't it Curtis that chased Steele over five hundred miles
        across
        > Arkansas. The longest pursuit in the CW.
        >
        > JEJ
        >

        > Delete this post, it was Price that was chased and it was either
        Curtis or