Re: Johnny Shiloh

  • Golf4foode@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2001
       But I just know I am
      the only person still living that remembers those two episodes with
      Johnny Cochran (?) playing Clem and Brain Keith ( all susequent roles
      where down hill) playing his buddy the sergeant.

      While I am most certainly too young to remember watching the episodes on the
      Wonderful World of Disney (b.1979), I can say that I am alive and I do
      remember the movie. :)  The local Aardvark Video store in my small town
      growing up had a large collection of classic Disney videos made from the old
      TV shows and over the years when I was younger I saw pretty much all of them
      - Swamp Fox, Davey Crocket, etc...  and Johnny Shiloh. :)  It was even
      COLORIZED!  ;-)

      Brings back memories to think of the soldiers in church when the cannons
      start firing running out with little Johnny beating on his drum, refusing to
      run while everyone else was skedaddling...

      God bless,
      Alan Lynn
    • dmercado@worldnet.att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2001
        --- In civilwarwest@y..., Golf4foode@a... wrote:
        > But I just know I am the only person still living that remembers
        >those two episodes with Johnny Cochran (?) playing Clem and Brain
        >Keith....

        Yes, I remember the Disney TV movie. It was first aired in 1963 and
        starred Kevin Corcoran (same actor who played the little kid in 'Old
        Yeller') and Brian Keith. "Johhny Shiloh" was the answer to one of my
        trivia questions on the George Thomas webpage. Best regards, Dave

        http://home.att.net/~dmercado/Trivia.htm