Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Sherman & Perryville

  • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
      In a message dated 6/16/2006 12:24:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, balsky@... writes:

      Nothing as far as I know-that was my point.
      Stan

      Why Stan, didn't you know that because Sherman failed to send out Pickets on Peter's Hill, his total force was wiped out by McClellan with the help of Pillow as planned by Zollicofferr and Polk.

      JEJ
    • DORR64OVI@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
        In a message dated 6/16/2006 12:33:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, GnrlJEJohnston@... writes:

        In a message dated 6/16/2006 12:24:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, balsky@... writes:

        Nothing as far as I know-that was my point.
        Stan

        Why Stan, didn't you know that because Sherman failed to send out Pickets on Peter's Hill, his total force was wiped out by McClellan with the help of Pillow as planned by Zollicofferr and Polk.

        JEJ
        You're lying!!!!

        Kent Dorr
      • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
          In a message dated 6/16/2006 12:50:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, DORR64OVI@... writes:

          In a message dated 6/16/2006 12:33:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, GnrlJEJohnston@... writes:

          In a message dated 6/16/2006 12:24:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, balsky@... writes:

          Nothing as far as I know-that was my point.
          Stan

          Why Stan, didn't you know that because Sherman failed to send out Pickets on Peter's Hill, his total force was wiped out by McClellan with the help of Pillow as planned by Zollicofferr and Polk.

          JEJ
          You're lying!!!!

          Kent Dorr
          ROFLMAO

          JEJ
        • Stanley Balsky
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
            Gnrl sir:
            Sorry to report that I did not do as much research on
            the topic as you did.
            I do learn much every day.
            But as you on this site we often request your cites.
            So how did you come up with that wonderful reply.
            My humble servant,
            Stan

            http://mail.yahoo.com