Re: Affair at the Gulp House

  • Bill Bruner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      Sherman's word alone seems hardly sufficient to make any conclusions.

      Thanks,
      Joseph

      In the exerpts from Sherman's memoirs that I recently posted I think
      that he makes a good argument for not considering Hooker for
      promotion, a very good argument, in fact the only thing that would
      have made his argument better is that if it had any truth to it.

      Bill Bruner