Re: Affair at the Gulp House

  • Bill Bruner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      I think you mean Bull Nelson.

      Kent Dorr

      William Bull Nelson. I like to call him Willie.

      Bill Bruner
    • Bill Bruner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
        Sherman's word alone seems hardly sufficient to make any conclusions.

        Thanks,
        Joseph

        In the exerpts from Sherman's memoirs that I recently posted I think
        that he makes a good argument for not considering Hooker for
        promotion, a very good argument, in fact the only thing that would
        have made his argument better is that if it had any truth to it.

        Bill Bruner