RE: [civilwarwest] Affair at the Gulp House?

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 55 , Jun 2, 2006
      Probably because it was the GALT House in Louisville, the place where Jeff Davis murdered Bill Nelson. It was the major hotel during the Civil War.

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO  80234-3612
      303.451.6376  Huddleston.r@...

      "Don't argue with someone who claims the earth is flat. You haven't given it a second thought, whereas he has spent 20 years thinking about and obsessing over why it is flat."

      Message 55 of 55 , Jun 7, 2006
        In a message dated 6/7/2006 12:40:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, clarkc@... writes:
        This is an interesting view of the role of an historian.

        To research and present data but not to interpret?

        HankC
        Yes research and present data, but if there is personal interpretation, let it be stated as so, to prevent it being taken as fact.  Is that too much to ask.

        JEJ