COMPANY OR REGIMENTAL RECORDS SOURCES -

  • Donald R. Simmons
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Just a query -
      noted the LARGE amount of required records of the Union Army -
      many many references to the extensive almost abusive amounts of
      reports daily, weekly etc. required of NCO's and Officers

      Does anyone know of a souce of daily or weekly reports for individual
      units ?
      i.e. I am looking for such made by the 6th US in Colorado in 1864-
      1866.

      I haven't had much luck so far - are these availble in the OR or
      another microfilm or Archives Source?

      Don Simmons