Moderator's Post - Re: What you say

  • pvtjessett
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2006
      Compliments,
      If I am conforming to correct procedure, I acknoweldge your sanction
      (profanity) but see no evidence of it on close examination of my
      posts. If comments about Ohio were annoying, you should play
      football against them-small joke. I would like to stay a part of
      this group, but at the same time need my independance to speak. I
      have seen on my part no profanity ever stated other than the
      dislike between Ohio & Mich.
      Please let me know. I am,

      Respectivly,

      Paul, Pvt. Jessett

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "pvtjessett" <pw541301@...>
      wrote:

      > Compliments,
      >
      > Roger That,
      >
      > Paul
      >
      > -- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "P. B. Jones"
      > <patbartonekjones@> wrote:
      > >
      > > This seems an appropriate time to remind all members of CWWT
      about
      > CWWT's discussion group etiquette:
      > > The discussion group etiquette is as follows. (1)There will be
      no
      > profanity used in any post to the group. (2) You may attack a post
      > for its content with a rebuttal of your own, you may not attack
      the
      > member that posted it.
      > >
      > > All posts concerning moderation of CWWT are to be sent to the
      > group moderators privately and NOT to the entire group.
      > >
      > > Failure to comply with these requests will result in removal
      from
      > the yahoo group.

    • P. B. Jones
      Message 2 of 5 , May 27, 2006
        As stated on the CWWT homepage:

        All posts concerning moderation of CWWT are to be sent to the group moderators privately and NOT to the entire group.

        All replies to this post (if anyone feels something must be said) should be sent to the moderators PRIVATELY, please.