Re: Re: [civilwarwest] OT: Most of Sunked Crew Remains Found

  • JOHN OPAGER
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2001
      According to a recent History Channel program on submarines, the
      second sub to sink an enemy ship was a German U-Boat which sank a
      British freighter in 1914. ATT I don't recall the sub number (U-Boats
      did not have names). What I do know is that this incident also did
      not include the Army of Northern Virginia!

      JohnO
      Sign up for a free About Email account at http://About.com