Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Measuring Victory and Defeat [was: Events builds on] ...

  • Ronald black
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2006
      Hello to All:
      Jonesboro was a battle gone wrong from the beginning.  Have not read about Jonesboro for awhile but I have to believe Cleburne still gave it his best.  Thats the man he was.  Hardee dragged his heals but ONCE AGAIN, WHERE WAS HOOD?.. I was brought up to believe that the army commander got the credit when things went well but got the blame when they did not.  That would be Hood.
      Ron