RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Numbers of Border State Troops; was: Kentucky Hanging

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
      Thanks for the correction.

      I would note that there were 1,798 slaves in Delaware according to the 1860 Census. Second smallest number of slaves in a state was Maryland with 87,189.

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO  80234-3612
      303.451.6376  Huddleston.r@...

      "Don't argue with someone who claims the earth is flat. You haven't given it a second thought, whereas he has spent 20 years thinking about and obsessing over why it is flat."