Re: Shiloh Guide

  • profgrimsley
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 14 2:55 PM
      As many of you will recall, a while back I mentioned that I was
      collaborating with the publishers of _Shiloh: A Battlefield Guide_ to
      have a sample stop placed online in PDF format. I asked for
      suggestions about stops that might be particularly interesting. Some
      of you opined that it might be well to avoid the usual suspects (e.g.,
      the Hornet's Nest). I wound up adopting that advice. The sample stop
      I selected was Fraley Field and the various substops associated with
      it: Powell's Reconnaissance, the initial Confederate advance, etc.

      The stop has now been incorporated into a PDF file that includes the
      table of contents and section on how to use the guide. You'll find it
      via this link:

      http://civilwarriors.net/wordpress/?page_id=40

      I hope you enjoy it.

      Thanks,