Relatives fro Lemont IL

  • Richard Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006
      Hi. I'm new to this field but interested in finding
      information related to those who served in the Civil
      War from Lemont Township in IL. We are hoping to erect
      a memorial as soon as we raise the money.

      In particular, we're looking to trace relatives of the
      Brown family in Lemont and we think they enlisted from
      Iowa before they came to Lemont. We have a photo of a
      pair of brothers who we are trying to identify and
      include them in our list of about 290 soldiers.

      Rich Lee