Re: [civilwarwest] Re: CW Radio????

  • Steve Saultz
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
         Thankyou Joseph..
               Capt....

      joey sallee <perrihistorian35@...> wrote:
      Sir,

      I don't know if this helps, but I usually listen to the broadcasts on-line after they have been posted.  I live in Kentucky, and haven't been able to pick up the program via radio either.  However, World Talk Radio does a good job of getting interviews, etc., posted in a timely manner.

      Joseph Sallee