Chat Room

  • ParrotheadDan@avenew.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
      Henry,
      I don't see defection as a problem with this group. Withdrawl
      symptoms perhaps.......but you're a Paramedic so we're in good hands.
      Hope you're back up soon.
      Dan
    • Baron VonTecumseh
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
        On 04-Apr-01, ParrotheadDan@... wrote:
        Henry,
        I don't see defection as a problem with this group. Withdrawl
        symptoms perhaps.......but you're a Paramedic so we're in good hands.
        Hope you're back up soon.
        Dan
        If anything ,I think everybody feels a little guilty,for being so dependent on Henry's chatroom, while Henry picks up the tab! The Baron
        The Baron

      • P. B. Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
          That's a sentiment I've seen expressed repeatedly, vontecumseh.  I've also been deluged with email asking if there was any way (such as technical expertise and/or $ for memberships) people could help with the site.  Many of us ARE very dependent upon the site and Henry's hospitality.