Cleburne, Hood , and "ole" Bragg

  • pvtjessett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Gentlemen, Ladies, Compliments,

      Please forgive me as I am very new to this theatre of yours. If I seem
      precocious or uppity I do apoligize.
      I would like to engage with ya'll and possibly learn something at the
      same time.
      I may seem a little pre-occupied with the West. Forrest in paticular.
      while Hood, Bragg and Johnston in my opinion were mere players. And
      not good ones. Pemberton, and others as Kirby Smith are given far too
      little "press" need to be supported. If you find me in error please
      correct me. As I will do the same.
      Pvt Jessett 134th N.Y.
      Ps. Nothing bad can be said of Maj.Gen.Cleburne in my opinion and
      his "shock" troops. Until that mess at Franklin- Thanks Hood.