Re: Hood

  • Dan Giallombardo
    Message 1 of 156 , Mar 3, 2006
      Knowing what they did about thier weaponry, how many of us could
      stand in a formation about to enter battle, or how many of us could
      charge artillery positions in an attempt to capture one? Not this
      guy.---Dan

    • SDE80@aol.com
      Message 156 of 156 , Mar 25, 2006
        In a message dated 3/25/2006 3:33:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, LWhite64@... writes:
        It interests me that Hardee would harshly criticise Deas, a friend, for intoxication and not say anything about Hood, whom he disliked.  Also, interesting that Hardee does not mention Hood's failure to attack at Cassville.
        Thanks, Lee.  Interesting indeed.

        Sam Elliott