Balancing the past with the economic future of Franklin

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/stories/2006/02/06/focus1.html?page=1

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
      303.451.6376 Huddleston.r@...

      "Don't argue with someone who claims the earth is flat. You haven't given it
      a second thought, whereas he has spent 20 years thinking about and obsessing
      over why it is flat."
    • Rick Moody
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        Bob,

        Thanks for the link. It must be tough for the small
        towns to make these decisions. There has to be a way
        for them to profit like Gettysburg has all these
        years. Without the battle at Gettysburg no one would
        think twice about the place. I would think the state
        of Tennessee would want a stake in this action? They
        are running TV adds in my area advertising Tennessee
        as a great vacation spot. They even show scenes from
        a reenactment in the clip. The Grand Ole Opry,
        Dollywood, and the Franklin Battlefield. :-) I can
        wish can't I?

        Rick

        http://mail.yahoo.com