Re: [civilwarwest] New Part of Website

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2006
      You are correct.  I tried it from the email that I got and it is not working.  However, it is the correct link.  Do me a favor and try cutting and pasting it.

      Sure sorry about this.  I have no idea what is wrong.  I never just type in an address that I am sending, I always cut and paste so I know the address is good but don't know why it doesn't link from email.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      http://www.civilwarhome.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2006
        Well, that last one I sent seems to work.  Sorry about the confusion.

        Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
        http://www.civilwarhome.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2006
            Strange, sometimes it does. Other times not. It's not working again.

            Darron Williams <dmwilliams1967@...> wrote:
            It now is working.

            Thanks

          • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2, 2006
              In a message dated 3/1/2006 6:18:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, shotgun@... writes:
              Do me a favor and try cutting and pasting it.

              Works this way    Danke