Re: [civilwarwest] McNair at Murfreesboro

  • Gary Cozzens
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
      Lee and Ron,
      Thanks for the replies.    I suspect it was just some sort of flu in a wet, cold winter, but was just seeing if anyone know for sure.  Thanks again for the help.
      Gary

      On Feb 26, 2006, at 8:30 PM, LWhite64@... wrote:

      Gary Welcome to the list.  In regards to your question all I can find is some unnamed illness that according to Dr. Jack Welsh in his MEDICAL HISTORIES OF CONFEDERATE GENERALS says, "McNair left his sick bed and fought at the Battle of Murfreesboro.  However, he became exhausted and had to leave the field on December 31, 1862.  All of his citations come from the Official Records.

      Lee

      American civil war Civil war United states
      Civil war history Of the civil war United state army

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS