Re: [civilwarwest]

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:47 PM
      Brad, no problem.  I will just move you to view on the web only a little later this evening. That way you will stay a member of the group but will receive no mail.  You can move back to email when you return.  You could do this yourself but since I am familiar with the system it is probably easier for me to do it right now.  Give a shout when you return.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)