Regards

  • BertyBinks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      I would like to offer my sincere thanks to the regular contributors on these
      pages, I'm sure that there are many like myself who read avidly the queries
      and responses proffered without actually getting involved. The humour, good
      manners, and thirst for balanced knowledge is a real credit to all those
      involved and what has kept me subscribed - even though if you don't open your
      e-mail for a week you are absolutely swamped!

      My best regards

      Berty