Need info on Union Cavalry skirmishes in Louisiana

  • Karen Gordon Goldfarb
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2006
      Hello All,

      I'm researching the activities--especially skirmishes--the Union Cavalry engaged in within
      the state of Louisiana, particularly around the New Orleans area.

      And here's the catch. I'm really interested in details of lesser-known skirmishes, not so much
      the Baton Rouge and Port Hudson events, which are well-documented.

      Any period from 1860 to 1865 is of interest.