Re: [civilwarwest] National Tribune

  • The Coys
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
      Dave,

      Looking for two articles by Rosecrans that I don't recall reading before.

      1) March 11, 1882- Tullahoma Campaign

      2) March 25, 1882- Rosecrans on Chattanooga

      Kevin S. Coy
      Is the National Tribune online anywhere?  Specifically, I'm looking for issues dated March 11, 1882 and March 25, 1882.

      Happy New Year

      Thanks,
      Kevin S. Coy
    • DPowell334@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
        In a message dated 1/1/2006 5:52:19 P.M. Central Standard Time, thecoys@... writes:
        Dave,

        Looking for two articles by Rosecrans that I don't recall reading before.

        1) March 11, 1882- Tullahoma Campaign

        2) March 25, 1882- Rosecrans on Chattanooga

        Kevin,

        Rosecrans had a fair number of things in the NT, he had a reputation to defend, after all:)

        When I get time next week, I will try and copy these for you.

        Dave
      • The Coys
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
          Dave,

          Thank you very much.  I really appreciate it.  As many know....I'm always looking to defend Rosy's defense. :)

          Kevin S. Coy

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2006
            In a message dated 1/1/2006 8:10:25 P.M. Central Standard Time, thecoys@... writes:
            Dave,

            Thank you very much.  I really appreciate it.  As many know....I'm always looking to defend Rosy's defense. :)

            Kevin S. Coy
            Kevin,

            Send me your address and I will mail out the copies.

            Dave Powell