Re: [civilwarwest] National Tribune

  • DPowell334@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
      In a message dated 1/1/2006 4:21:33 P.M. Central Standard Time, thecoys@... writes:
      All,

      Is the National Tribune online anywhere?  Specifically, I'm looking for issues dated March 11, 1882 and March 25, 1882.

      Happy New Year

      Thanks,
      Kevin S. Coy

      Despite the fact that it would be a great boon to civil war studies if it were (or even on CD/DVD) it is not.

      I do have the first 10 of 40 reels, however, and those issues are included (I have up to 1894.)

      What are you looking for?

      Dave Powell
    • The Coys
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
        Dave,

        Looking for two articles by Rosecrans that I don't recall reading before.

        1) March 11, 1882- Tullahoma Campaign

        2) March 25, 1882- Rosecrans on Chattanooga

        Kevin S. Coy

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
          In a message dated 1/1/2006 5:52:19 P.M. Central Standard Time, thecoys@... writes:
          Dave,

          Looking for two articles by Rosecrans that I don't recall reading before.

          1) March 11, 1882- Tullahoma Campaign

          2) March 25, 1882- Rosecrans on Chattanooga

          Kevin,

          Rosecrans had a fair number of things in the NT, he had a reputation to defend, after all:)

          When I get time next week, I will try and copy these for you.

          Dave
        • The Coys
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
            Dave,

            Thank you very much.  I really appreciate it.  As many know....I'm always looking to defend Rosy's defense. :)

            Kevin S. Coy

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2006
              In a message dated 1/1/2006 8:10:25 P.M. Central Standard Time, thecoys@... writes:
              Dave,

              Thank you very much.  I really appreciate it.  As many know....I'm always looking to defend Rosy's defense. :)

              Kevin S. Coy
              Kevin,

              Send me your address and I will mail out the copies.

              Dave Powell