Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Grimsley's blog

  • LWhite64@aol.com
    Message 1 of 68 , Dec 10, 2005
      Well I think at the time that Bragg's defense of Chattanooga was the most important front in the Confederacy.   Johnston's command in Mississippi was greatly reduced in importance after the fall of Vicksburg.

      Lee

      Message 68 of 68 , Jan 6, 2006
        In a message dated 1/6/2006 1:02:25 AM Eastern Standard Time, wh_keene@... writes:

        4/30          110,123    55,100    50%
        5/31-6/10     112,819    69,946    62%

        I wouldn't dispute Newton's numbers. 11-7 is pretty close to 10-7 <g>

        Sam Elliott