RE: [civilwarwest] Mississippi Unionism

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2005

      Ok, I’m a bit lost here and that is nothing new, I know. But what book is being discussed here and who is the author?

      Tom

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2005
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mix" <tmix@i...> wrote:

        > Ok, I'm a bit lost here and that is nothing new, I know. But what
        book is
        > being discussed here and who is the author?

        Title: "Chickasaw: A Mississippi Scout for the Union"
        Author: Chickasaw (Levi H. Naron)
        Editors: Thomas D. Cockrell and Michael B. Ballard
        Publisher: LSU University Press
        Thumbs up: Three
      • Tom Mix
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2005
          Thanks, I'll check it out on Amazon too.
          Tom

          Author: Chickasaw (Levi H. Naron)
          Editors: Thomas D. Cockrell and Michael B. Ballard
          Publisher: LSU University Press
          Thumbs up: Three

          Yahoo! Groups Links