Re: [civilwarwest] Re: New Member

  • keeno2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 19, 2005
      Each and every one of the little 'uns, change your life. You are blessed and you have my wishes for the best you have in you to take this life into a future filled with hope and promise. When do  we get a picture?

      Ken
    • Hattie
      Message 62 of 62 , Apr 21, 2010
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "HUGH MARTYR" <hughmartyr@...>
        wrote:

        > If you care to e-mail me I have an extensive Civil War book collection
        and I am sure that we could come to an arrangement as I live in
        Worcester.
        > Hugh
        > hughmartyr@...

        HUGH,

        Thanks so much for reply this site seems to be rather hard to
        understand but I'll figure it out.

        God Bless

        Gary and Hattie