Re: [civilwarwest] Re: New Member

  • Steve Saultz
    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 19, 2005
                     Thankyou so much for your kind thoughts Major, Sir.....Much appreciated...And yes, my sun rises & sets with them all. Many prayers for your children James.
                Respectfully Your Humble Servant,
                   Capt. McCracken  /  Partisan

      tx_18th_infantry <tx_18th_infantry@...> wrote:
      I wanted to extend my congradulations on the blessed angel. I have five
      also (All Boys from 23 down to my little corporal who is 41/2, they are
      what makes the sun rise. Many blessings Captain.

      Sincerely
      Major James Young
      18th Texas Volunteers.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Hattie
      Message 62 of 62 , Apr 21, 2010
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "HUGH MARTYR" <hughmartyr@...>
        wrote:

        > If you care to e-mail me I have an extensive Civil War book collection
        and I am sure that we could come to an arrangement as I live in
        Worcester.
        > Hugh
        > hughmartyr@...

        HUGH,

        Thanks so much for reply this site seems to be rather hard to
        understand but I'll figure it out.

        God Bless

        Gary and Hattie