Re: [civilwarwest] dang it, Dang it, DANG IT...

  • keeno2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
      To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven ...

      Goodbye, AoT. We are all better off because you were here.
      Ken
    • Dave Mercado
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
        Steve will be greatly missed by all his many Civil War friends.
        His thoughtful essays on this board put many topics being discussed
        into proper perspective. – Dave Mercado