Re: [civilwarwest] dang it, Dang it, DANG IT...

  • lilsteve68@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
      He will be missed greatly.. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and all that knew him personaly .   I only new him for the board here and learned lots form from  here.

      Rest in peace Stephen

      Steven cone

    • keeno2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
        To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven ...

        Goodbye, AoT. We are all better off because you were here.
        Ken
      • Dave Mercado
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
          Steve will be greatly missed by all his many Civil War friends.
          His thoughtful essays on this board put many topics being discussed
          into proper perspective. – Dave Mercado