Re: [civilwarwest] dang it, Dang it, DANG IT...

  • CashG79@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
      Steve was a terrific person and I learned a great deal from him.  This is really awful news.

      Regards,
      Cash
    • lilsteve68@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
        He will be missed greatly.. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and all that knew him personaly .   I only new him for the board here and learned lots form from  here.

        Rest in peace Stephen

        Steven cone

      • keeno2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
          To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven ...

          Goodbye, AoT. We are all better off because you were here.
          Ken
        • Dave Mercado
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
            Steve will be greatly missed by all his many Civil War friends.
            His thoughtful essays on this board put many topics being discussed
            into proper perspective. – Dave Mercado