Re: [civilwarwest] Re: dang it, Dang it, DANG IT...

  • Steve Saultz
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
      It just ain't fair sometimes.

             No sir, it never is.  Hats off and a 21 gun Salute given here!  Is there someone here in the group that knew him well...Perhaps send condolence email to his family from CWWT??

           Stay well, warm and dry my fellow group...Winter is upon us..Drink your OJ and ALL take care.

                  Most Respectfully Your Humble Servant,

                    Steve Saultz

                    Capt. McCracken  /  Partisan Ranger

      carlw4514 <carlw4514@...> wrote:

      If anyone would like to know how much his contributions will be missed
      in our little group, you may check out the 'links' section at the
      website and then go to 'bookmarks in our archive'
      The man's knowledge was pretty awesome... as was his ability to put it
      in words. But he was always humble enough to add that " I could be
      wrong " I'd say he was pretty famous for in these parts.
      It just ain't fair sometimes. He will be missed here.

      Carl

    • CashG79@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
        Steve was a terrific person and I learned a great deal from him.  This is really awful news.

        Regards,
        Cash
      • lilsteve68@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
          He will be missed greatly.. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and all that knew him personaly .   I only new him for the board here and learned lots form from  here.

          Rest in peace Stephen

          Steven cone

        • keeno2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
            To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven ...

            Goodbye, AoT. We are all better off because you were here.
            Ken
          • Dave Mercado
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
              Steve will be greatly missed by all his many Civil War friends.
              His thoughtful essays on this board put many topics being discussed
              into proper perspective. – Dave Mercado