Re: CW RR Maps

  • Dan Giallombardo
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2005
      - I've been away for a small time, so if this
      suggestion is redundant, please forgive...you might also want to
      contact the Combat Studies Institute and request a copy of their
      pamphlet: Railroad Generalship:Foundations of Civil War Strategy,by
      Dr.Christopher R.Gabel.It's free.
      The address is: U.S. Army Command and General Staff
      College, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas 66027-1352