ORs in book form.

  • keeno2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      I have approximately 28 feet of fiction and another 28 of the Durants, Churchill, Tuchman et al. that I'd gladly trade for a complete set of the ORs. What I do not have is a grand to spare for them (well, not and continue to live in this house.) I will deliver them within 300 miles of Chicago, when there is no threat of rain.

      Maybe I'd better think that over again.