[civilwarwest] newbee

  • Hugh Martyr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2000
      Welcome Nils....Nice to have another European on the group.....Like me you more than likely find it difficult to enlarge your liberary, I've been using amazon and found it helpful. Just recieved Stonewall Jackson by James L. Robertson. Seems good so far I also picked up a first edition biography of Grant in a 2nd h bookshop signed by a friend who attended his funeral. Any help I can give let me know. Hugh
    • Hugh Martyr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2000