Re: [civilwarwest] Break the Tension??

  • John O'Connor
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2005
      Very good Cap - LOL
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "tristan4th" <tristan4th@...>
      To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:25 AM
      Subject: [civilwarwest] Break the Tension??

    • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2005
        In a message dated 10/1/2005 11:54:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, hvonbork@... writes:
        Subject: Potatoe
        This must be the Indiana spelling
      • Tom Mix
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 1, 2005

          Oh, please don’t remind us Hoosier’s of Danny Boy.  He can stay in Arizona with his Potatoes.

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 1, 2005
            In a message dated 10/1/2005 1:41:46 PM Central Daylight Time, GnrlJEJohnston@... writes:
            This must be the Indiana spelling
            Where is Dan Quayle when we need him?
            Ken
          • banbruner@aol.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 1, 2005
              In a message dated 10/1/2005 6:06:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, keeno2@... writes:
              In a message dated 10/1/2005 1:41:46 PM Central Daylight Time, GnrlJEJohnston@... writes:
              This must be the Indiana spelling
              Where is Dan Quayle when we need him?
              Ken
              I see that the moratorium on comments regarding current politics and or politicians didn't last long,
              WHB
            • Tom Mix
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 1, 2005

                I apologize.  Didn’t mean it that a way.  Just defending us Hoosiers.  Dan is a nice guy.  I have met him and can say that for sure.  No more comments here. I’ll try not to talk on anything.  Lurking is the only way to live.

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 1, 2005
                  Don't think he is current politics and, anyway, I think he lives in Colorado now.

                  Take care,

                  Bob

                  Judy and Bob Huddleston
                  10643 Sperry Street
                  Northglenn, CO  80234-3612
                  303.451.6376  Huddleston.r@...

                  Please try to understand this. It's not an easy thing to hear, but please listen. There is no morality in warfare. You kill children. You kill women. You kill old men. You don't seek them out, but they die. That's what happens in war. — Paul Tibbets

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 1, 2005
                    I believe the topic was the spelling of potato. It's certainly off topic, but it ain't politics.
                    Ken
                  • banbruner@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 1, 2005
                      In a message dated 10/1/2005 9:06:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tmix@... writes:

                        No more comments here. I’ll try not to talk on anything.  Lurking is the only way to live.

                      Please say it aint so Tom.  Mine was only an observation not a complaint.
                      Bill Bruner
                    • Steve Saultz
                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 1, 2005
                                         Aaaaggghhh!!  Don't go there...Sir...LOL...

                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 1, 2005
                                                         It isn't even what I mean't...Nor mean't to start.......

                                                        My Apologies Shotgun........

                        • hooperjwboro@comcast.net
                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 9, 2005
                            Been out for a week, Capt.   I Just love southern home fries. LMAO
                            --
                            Respectfully,
                            John Hooper