OT: Chat Room Muster

  • lilsteve68@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18 7:35 PM
      I am looking forward to having a few cool ones with him in June at our annual
      Chat Room Muster being held at Chickamauga this year.  Hopefully, we can get
      to some serious discussions in a relaxed atmosphere.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)

      Dick what is the Chat Room Muster and do u have date set  in june yet.. ..

      Your Most Obediant  Servant
      Steven N. Cone
      Aka "Little Steve"
    • basecat1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18 10:44 PM
        In a message dated 3/18/2001 10:36:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        lilsteve68@... writes:

        Dick what is the Chat Room Muster and do u have date set  in june yet.. ..

        Your Most Obediant  Servant
        Steven N. Cone
        Aka "Little Steve"

        Steve....Our annual Chat room Muster is being held in April the 15th thru the
        17th.  for more info. on the chat room...Please go to
        http://www.us-civilwar.com   To check out the Muster home page  check out
        http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/map1863/index.html  This is our third year, and
        each of the past 2 have been outstanding tours of Shiloh, and Manassas.
        Regards from the Garden State.  Steve.
      • basecat1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18 10:47 PM
          In a message dated 3/19/2001 1:45:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          basecat1@... writes:

          Steve....Our annual Chat room Muster is being held in April the 15th thru
          the
          17th.  for more info. on the chat room...Please go to
          http://www.us-civilwar.com   To check out the Muster home page  check out

          http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/map1863/index.html  This is our third year,
          and
          each of the past 2 have been outstanding tours of Shiloh, and Manassas.
          Regards from the Garden State.  Steve.

          Steve...Forgive me on the dates...June 15th thru 17th....:-)  Take
          Care...Steve.
        • Henry Drummond
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 19 12:00 PM
            Don't you mean June 15th-17th?
            The chat room muster site may also be viewed without the ads at
            http://www.us-civilwar.com/muster2001

            Best Regards!

            Henry-