Re: [civilwarwest] New poll for civilwarwest

  • Gary/Audrey Ford
    Message 1 of 65 , Mar 5, 2001
      Wayne
      That was an excellent report on Bragg. We all do like to make fun of
      him but I agree his problems were mostly from his personality and not his
      military ability. He was in fact a much better general than we usually give
      him credit for.

      Gary
      Message 65 of 65 , Mar 1, 2007
        civilwarwest group:

        How many of the participants here follow the threads by "topic'
        and how many by "individual messages" ?

        Let's see if a poll gives an idea.

        o I typically follow threads by "topic"
        o I typically follow threads by "individual messages"
        o I don't know what you're talking about!

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!