Re: New poll for civilwarwest

  • Susannah Warner
    Message 1 of 65 , Mar 5, 2001
      I also voted for Gen. Polk, he was born on April 10th, normally my
      favorite day of the year (except for this year), was kin to President
      James K. Polk, one of my favorite Tennesseans, was from North
      Carolina, and an Episcopalian. ;)

      Respectfully,

      Susannah Warner
    • civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 65 of 65 , Mar 1, 2007
        civilwarwest group:

        How many of the participants here follow the threads by "topic'
        and how many by "individual messages" ?

        Let's see if a poll gives an idea.

        o I typically follow threads by "topic"
        o I typically follow threads by "individual messages"
        o I don't know what you're talking about!

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!