Re: [civilwarwest] New poll for civilwarwest

  • LWhite64@aol.com
    Message 1 of 65 , Mar 5, 2001
      Well, I would have to say Bragg, as he is the most underappreciated and
      needlessly bashed Confederate General of the War.  Bragg was far from
      perfect, but he isnt the inept monster he is made out to be.  Polk does need
      some treatment as well, treatment to show how pitiful he was as a General,
      and how he time and time again ruined Confederate chances in the West, and
      also how Davis constantly protected his old West Point buddy.

      Lee
    • civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 65 of 65 , Mar 1, 2007
        civilwarwest group:

        How many of the participants here follow the threads by "topic'
        and how many by "individual messages" ?

        Let's see if a poll gives an idea.

        o I typically follow threads by "topic"
        o I typically follow threads by "individual messages"
        o I don't know what you're talking about!

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!