Re: [civilwarwest] New poll for civilwarwest

  • basecat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 65 , Mar 4, 2001
      In a message dated 3/4/2001 9:41:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      barontecumseh@... writes:

      I voted for Gen. Polk,because,why the others were trying to
      win an  unwinable war.Gen Polk was saving some souls along
      the way and that will have a longer and more permenant
      effect.   Baron von Tecumseh

      Baron....If saving souls is what Leonidas Polk was interested in doing...He
      could have done so without joining the army....was a better Priest than a
      General.   Regards from the snowy Garden State.  Steve.
    • civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 65 of 65 , Mar 1, 2007
        civilwarwest group:

        How many of the participants here follow the threads by "topic'
        and how many by "individual messages" ?

        Let's see if a poll gives an idea.

        o I typically follow threads by "topic"
        o I typically follow threads by "individual messages"
        o I don't know what you're talking about!

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!