Hornet's Nest

  • keeno2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 66 , Sep 4, 2005
      First, Dan, were the 1866 laborers looking for graves or unburied bodies? Doesn't make much sense to be looking for unburied bodies more than 4 years after the fact.

      Gen'l: If the bodies had "aready been buried," presumably "where they fell," where are the trenches for those who fell in front of the Hornet's nest? Were they carted to one of the other trenches for burial?

      Rspfly, Ken
    • oneplez
      Message 66 of 66 , Jan 9, 2006
        Sorry Mr. Weeks, I thought I sent this offline.

        Don