New poll for civilwarwest

  • civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 65 , Mar 4, 2001
      civilwarwest group:

      Which of these Confederate Generals do
      you think should be givin more respect
      in books, essays, or magazine articles
      for thier roles in the west?

      o Gen. Polk
      o Gen. Bragg
      o Gen. A.S. Johnston
      o Gen. Hood
      o Gen. Pemberton
      o Gen. Forrest
      o Gen. J.H. Morgan

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 65 of 65 , Mar 1, 2007
        civilwarwest group:

        How many of the participants here follow the threads by "topic'
        and how many by "individual messages" ?

        Let's see if a poll gives an idea.

        o I typically follow threads by "topic"
        o I typically follow threads by "individual messages"
        o I don't know what you're talking about!

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!